The RHM 80 excels in tough applications where high temperatures, pressures and corrosive fluids are present. Its heavy duty construction withstands extreme applications without losing Coriolis meter performance.
- Range: 80 kg/min up to 8000 kg/min
- Pressure: up to 299 bar (4336 psi)
- Temperature: -196°C (-321°F) up to +350°C (662°F)
- Accuracy: 0.1 % of rate
- Materials: SS 316L / SS 316Ti, Super Duplex – 1.4410, Alloy C22 – 2.4602
- Process Connection: 6″ up to 6″
- Typical measuring range up to 8000 kg/min (17636.98 lb/min)
- Pressure ratings up to 341 bar (4946 psi)
- Temperature ratings from -196 to +350 °C (-320 to +662°F)
- Mass flow uncertainty down to 0.1 %
- Repeatability down to 0.05 %
- 4 kHz measurement updates and response time of less than 10 ms when used with RHE 40
- Accurately measure flow rates down to 100 kg/min
- The Rheonik AnyPipeFit Commitment provides custom process connection type and size
flexibility on any meter to suit your existing plant, saving time and expense on installation costs
- Approved for use in hazardous areas
- SS 304 Stainless steel enclosure, SS 316 optional
- Integral and remote transmitter versions available
Read More : Pengukuran Aliran Kompensasi Suhu Tekanan
- Terminal Transfer / Asphalt
- Bitumen and other High Temperature Fluids / Viscous Fluid / Barge
- Rail Car and Truck Filing
- Torsion oscillator design assures a stable and drift free measurement with excellent signal to noise ratios
- Resilient to external noise and vibration
- Insensitive to pipe pressure changes
- Robust tube wall thickness provides increased operational safety in abrasive applications
- Corrosion resistant
- Long sensor life guaranteed due to low mechanical stresses in the meter mechanism
- No moving parts to wear or fail
Read More : Apa itu Coriolis Flow Meter?
Flow Measurement Uncertainty
Selected Sensors down to ±0.10 % ¹ of rate (Gold Line)
Standard Sensors down to ±0.15 % ² of rate
Flow Measurement Repeatability
Down to ±0.05 % of rate
Better than ±1 °C
Density Calibration (Liquid)
Selected Sensors down to ±0.0005 kg/liter (Gold Line)
Standard Sensors down to ±0.001 kg/liter
Read More : Apa itu Vortex Flow Meter?
Measurement Tube Pressure Ratings
The maximum pressure (pmax) of a sensor is determined by its lowest rated part. The lowest rated part can be either the measurement tube (pmax indicated below), the connection block/manifold
(pmax indicated in the mechanical construction section) or the process connection (for pmax see published standards or manufacturer information).
Read More : Apa itu Electromagnetic Flow Meter?
Uncertainties and flow measurement turn-down
All uncertainty statements refer to reference conditions – mass flow of water, 18 – 24 °C, 1 – 3 bar in a standard temperature, pressure and material configuration sensor. The sensor can be used to measure gas – uncertainty values for gas equal the liquid value plus 0.3 %. Reference conditions for gas are mass flow of natural gas, 18 – 24 °C, 35 to 100 bar in a standard temperature, pressure and material configuration sensor.
The turn down capability from Qnom of the flow sensor is mainly driven by its zero point stability. At the very low end of the measuring range the uncertainty (u) is dominated by the zero point stability. The zero point stability of a standard sensor is: 0.000036 kg/min (0.000079 lbs/min). Zero stability of a Gold Line sensor is 0.000019 kg/min (0.000042 lbs/min).
Read More : Dampak Akurasi Flow Meter
Uncertainties from environmental and process conditions
- If sensors are not zeroed at operating conditions, minor additional uncertainties can arise from elevated temperatures and pressures: ±0.00308 % of maximum flow per °C and ±0.0208 % of maximum flow per bar.
- Process temperature effect on density: additional uncertainty of ±0.000641 g/cm³ per °C difference from calibration temperature with standard density calibration and of ±0.000073 g/cm³ per °C difference from calibration temperature with enhanced density calibration. This effect can be mitigated by a simple field density adjustment at operating conditions.
- Process pressure effect on mass flow: The effect of pressure on flow measurement is 0.001 % of rate per bar. Compensation is possible by pressure sensor input (analog input or digital write) or manual value entry into the transmitter.
- Process pressure effect on density: The effect of pressure on density measurement is 0.00012 g/cc per bar. Compensation is possible by pressure sensor input (analog input or digital write) or manual value entry into the transmitter.
Read More : Definisi Flow Meter Berdasarkan Jenisnya
Rheonik Coriolis Mass Flow Meter RHM80 General Specifications
Nominal Flow (Qₙₒₘ)*
5000 kg/min (11023 lb/min)
Maximum Flow (Qₘₐₓ)*
8000 kg/min (17637 lb/min)
Typical Minimum Flow (Qₘᵢₙ)*
100 kg/min (176 lb/min)
Fluid temperature range options cover applications from -196°C to +350°C (-320°F to +662°F). For integral transmitter versions please refer to transmitter datasheet
-50°C to 80°C (-58°F to 176°F)
Up to 341 bar / 4946 psi – dependent upon material
Electrical Connection Sensor
M20 x 1.5 standard cable entry for JM, SM terminal box versions
Optional entries available : ½” NPT or M25 x 1.5 (only for SM) or ¾” NPT (only for SM)
Max. cable length to remote RHE transmitter 100 m / 328 ft
Sensor Enclosure Materials
Stainless steel 304 (standard), SS 316 (optional)
Coated aluminum terminal box, SS 316 terminal box (optional)
Protection class IP65, NEMA 4 (standard); IP66 / NEMA 4X (optional)