The Fluidwell F133 is a unique product as it is especially designed for a controlled delivery of undefined quantities. It offers all the functionality known from gas stations to fill-up your car. The unit incorporates special functions with delay times to start a pump first, control a valve and expect a flow within a certain period of time.
Moreover, the flow rate and the allowed total dispensed quantity is monitored as well. If, for whatever reason, no pulses are coming in, the delivery will be terminated after a pre-defined time. Sub-deliveries are also catered for allowing you to fill up several compartments within one and the same delivery. A wide selection of options further enhances the capabilities of this model, which includes Intrinsic Safety and full Modbus communication.
The Fluidwell F133 Intrinsically Safe Delivery Controller / Dispenser is a unique product as it is specially designed for the controlled delivery of undefined quantities. It offers all the functionality known from gas stations to fill up your car. The unit incorporates special functions with time delays to start a pump first, control a valve, showing leading eights, and expect a flow within a certain period of time.
Moreover, the flow rate and the allowed total dispensed quantity are monitored as well. If for whatever reason, no pulses are coming in, the delivery will be terminated after a pre-defined time. Sub-deliveries are also catered for allowing you to fill up several compartments within one and the same delivery. Several resettable and non-resettable totalizers are available as well as a batch counter.
The display has large 17mm (0.67”) and 8mm (0.31”) digits which will zero after a startcommand and display “leading eight’s”. During the delivery, the actual dispensed quantity is displayed together with the actual flow rate and the status of the controller. Several resettable and non-resettable totalizers are available as well as a batch counter. All values are backed-up in EEPROM memory every minute.
All configuration settings are accessed via a simple operator menu which can be password protected. Each setting is clearly indicated with an alphanumerical description, therefore avoiding confusing abbreviations and baffling codes. All settings are safely stored in EEPROM memory in the event of sudden power failure.
One output is available to control a pump after receiving a startsignal. After the start-up-time, a second output will be switched to control the valve to allow the product to be dispensed. The output signals can be passive NPN, active PNP or an isolated electro-mechanical relay.
This model is ATEX and IECEx certified Intrinsically as Safe for gas and dust applications, with an allowed ambient temperature of -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F). A flame proof Ex d enclosure with ATEX certification is also available.
All process data and settings can be read and modified manually or through the Modbus communication link (RS232 / RS485). After the delivery, the dispensed quantity and batch number is are available to be used for ticket printing (B.O.L.). The F133 has the ability to be locked-out until this information has been read and initialized
Overview application F133
The F-Series is your first and safest choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F). For delivery purposes, small scale gas stations or on board of ships or trucks for customer deliveries. Suitable for filling-up multiple compartments within one delivery.
The F133 will accept most pulse input signals for volumetric flow or mass flow measurement. The input signal type can be selected by the user in the configuration menu without having to adjust any sensitive mechanical dip-switches or jumpers. Further, two inputs are available to control the process remotely if desired.
Various types of enclosures can be selected, all ATEX and IECEx approved. The F133 is supplied in an GRP panel mount enclosure as standard, which can be converted to an IP67 / NEMA Type4X GRP field mount enclosure by the addition of a back case.
Most popular is our robust aluminum field mount enclosure which is also available with an extended back cover with undrilled preparation for direct meter mounting at the back side. It is so rugged, even a truck can stand on it! For the most challenging environments we have a durable high grade Stainless steel 316L enclosure. All enclosures have a IP67 / NEMA Type4X rating and EU or U.S. cable gland entry threads available.
Hazardous area applications
The F133-XI has been certified according to ATEX and IECEx by DEKRA for use in Intrinsically Safe applications with an ambient temperature of -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F).
- The ATEX markings for gas and dust applications are:
- Gas: II 1 G Ex ia IIB/IIC T4 Ga
- Dust: II 1 D Ex ia IIIC T100 °C Da.
- The IECEx markings for gas and dust applications are:
- Gas: Ex ia IIC/IIB T4 Ga
- Dust: Ex ia IIIC T100 °C Da.
Besides the I.S. power supplies for the control outputs, it is allowed to connect up to two I.S. power supplies in IIB/IIIC applications or one in IIC applications. Consult the certificate for the maximum input and output values of the circuits.
Full functionality of the F133 remains available, including pump and valve control and Modbus communication (type CT). Power supply type PD-XI offers a 8.2V sensor supply e.g. for one Namur sensor. An ATEX approved flame proof Ex d enclosure is available as well. Please contact your supplier for further details.
Fluidwell F133 Intrinsically Safe Advantages
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP66, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available – ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels, or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- For delivery purposes, small gas stations or on board ships or trucks for customer deliveries.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres, and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
Fluidwell F133 Intrinsically Safe Features
- The large display shows delivered quantity, flow rate, and status simultaneously.
- Suitable for filling-up multiple compartments within one delivery.
- Flow rate: seven 8mm (0.31″) digits.
- All control functions available for pump start, valve control, and flow rate monitoring with flexible response times.
- Seven large 17mm (0.67″) digits show the actually delivered quantity.
- Eleven 8mm (0.31″) alphanumerical digits for operator instructions.
- Communication link for customized ticket printing.
- The batch counter registers a number of executed deliveries.
- Total – resettable: seven 17mm (0.67″) digits.
- Accumulated total – not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31″) digits.
- LED backlight.
- Intrinsically safe according to ATEX and IECEx.
- GRP, Aluminum, or high-grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
Technical specifications F133
- Type : High intensity reflective numeric and alphanumeric LCD, UV-resistant.
- Dimensions : 90 x 40mm (3.5” x 1.6”).
- Digits : Seven 17mm (0.67”) and eleven 8mm (0.31”) digits. Various symbols and measuring units.
- Refresh rate : User definable: fast, 1sec , 3sec, 15sec, 30sec, off.
- Option ZB : Transflective LCD with white LED-backlight. Intensitiy can be adjusted in the configuration
menu. Good readings in full sunlight and darkness.
- Note ZB : Only available for safe area applications.
- Safe areas : -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to +176°F).
- Intrinsically Safe : -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F).
- Type : EEPROM backup of all settings. Backup of running totals every minute. Data retention at least 10 years.
- Password : Configuration settings can be password protected.
Directives & Standards
- EMC : Directive 2014/30/EU, FCC 47 CFR part 15.
- Low voltage : Directive 2014/35/EU
- RoHS : Directive 2011/65/EU
- ATEX / IECEx :
- Directive 2014/34/EU, IEC 600079-0,
- IEC 60079-11. IP & NEMA EN 60529 & NEMA 250
Download Data Sheet : Fluidwell F133
For information Price, stock and other please contact : WMA
- Fluidwell F490 Loop Powered Multi Purpose Indicator
- Fluidwell F133 Intrinsically Safe Delivery Controller / Dispenser
- Fluidwell F130 Batch Flow Control
- Fluidwell F Series Flow Display and Level Control
- Fluidwell F119 Flow rate Indicator with receipt printer driver
- Fluidwell Display, Indicator, Totalizer, and Batch Control for Flow and Level
- Fluidwell F Series Flow Display and Level Control
- Cartridge Fuse General Duty Safety Switch
- Fluidwell Display, Indicator, Totalizer and Batch Control for Flow and Level Meter
- Fluidwell B Series Basic Flow Indicator
- Fluidwell D Series DIN Panel Mount Flow Indicator
- Battery Powered Flow Rate Transmitter RT-10 Series AW Lake
- KEPmeter ST1-MANIFOLD-FC-2 Channel Manifold Controller
- Hengesbach Level Module NC1 Series
- Fluidwell E Series Explosion Proof
- Fluidwell N Series Batch Controlle
- Flow Computer, Batch Control, Flow Indicator and Level Indicator Fluidwell