The Orbisphere 6110 is the ideal solution for final beverage packages analysis. The unique gas phase technology eliminates the direct contact of the sensing elements with the liquid. This reduces maintenance by eliminating hassles such as bleaching tubing and replacing valves to prevent fouling. The CO2 analysis measurement provides accurate results at any temperature, without having to warm the sample.
The instrument can also compensate CO2 results for any package Nitrogen content-a perfect choice for analysis directly at the filler. Filler troubleshooting is made easy with direct total package oxygen (TPO) and head-space oxygen measurements.
The 6110 delivers repeatable analysis with minimal operator intervention. The package positioning aid with laser crosshairs confirms optimal placement and the intuitive touch-screen interface ensures product sampling is completed quickly, easily, and consistently for both line operators and lab personnel.
- Measures CO2 by both Pressure/Temperature (P/T) and True-CO2 methods, and at any temperature
- Can perform measurements on all shapes and sizes of cans and bottles
- No need for regular sensor or tubing cleaning due to unique ability to take measurements in the gas phase
- Ergonomic operation and repeatable analysis with intuitive touch screen, single push-button operation and laser package positioning.
The Orbisphere 6110 boasts the latest technology in final package analysis for measurements of Total Package Oxygen, Headspace Oxygen and Dissolved Oxygen; as well as dissolved Carbon Dioxide and Headspace Volume. It has been designed to meet the practical needs of both lab and at-line environments. The high-quality touch-screen facilitates measurement customization on all types and sizes of cans or bottles, as well as providing critical information on the health of the instrument. Utilization of this instrument has been proven to provide critical quality information of the final package, increasing process control and beverage quality.
- Fast, Effective Operation
The 6110 delivers repeatable analysis with minimal operator intervention. The package positioning aid with laser crosshairs confirms optimal placement and the intuitive touch-screen interface ensures product sampling is completed quickly, easily, and consistently for both line operators and lab personnel. There is no sample preparation necessary for total package and head space oxygen analysis.
- Reliable and Flexible
The 6110 Total Package Analyzer operates on all types of cans and bottles due to its unique gas extraction and piercing system, resulting in reliable analysis with no container leakages. The CO2 analysis measurement provides accurate results at any temperature, without having to warm the sample. The 6110 can also compensate CO2 results for any package Nitrogen content – a perfect choice for analysis directly at the filler.
- Gas Phase Measurement
The Hach Orbisphere 6110 analyzes beverages without removing any product from its container. The measurement takes place in the gas phase, so there is no direct liquid contact with the 6110’s sensing technology or sampling path. This reduces maintenance by eliminating hassles such as bleaching tubing and replacing valves to prevent fouling.
- Maximize the Uptime of your 6110 Total Package Analyzer
Our expert service team works in partnership with you to provide professional start-up and commissioning and regular maintenance for your 6110 Total Package Analyzer to ensure it is in the optimal condition. Please speak with your local Hach representative for service offerings in your region.
- Range : O2: 1 ppb to 12 ppm, CO2: 0.75 to 5 v/v or 1.5 to 10 g/kg
- Repeatability (r95) : TPO: ±5 µg/L ±10 %, whichever the greater, CO2: ±0.05 v/v or 0.10 g/kg ±2 %, whichever is greater, measured on equilibrated packages at 10 to 25 °C
- Typical Analysis Time : Approximately 4 minutes
- Units :
O2 Concentration: ppb, ppm
CO2 Concentration: v/v, g/kg, g/L %W
Total Package Quantities: mg, mL, mg/L,mL/L, µg/L
Pressure : bar, mbar, psi
Temperature : °F, °C, K
- Operating Conditions :
Package temperature : -2 to 30 °C (28 to 86 °F)
Package pressure: 1.4 to 6.8 bar (20 to 73 psi)
Ambient temperature: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Package Settings :
Closure types: metallic, PET
Package height: min. 90 mm (3.54 in.), max. 340 mm (13.39 in.)
Package volume: min. 150 mL
- Enclosure Rating : IP20
- Compliance :
European directives : Low voltage 2006/95/EC; EMC 2004/108/EC
Electromagnetic compatibility standards : EN61326
Safety standard : IEC/UL/CSA 61010-1
Safety of Laser products : IEC/UL/CSA 60825-1
- Display Type : Digital TFT VGA (640 x 480) color touch screen
- Communication Capabilities : 1 x Ethernet, 1 x USB-A
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 942 mm x 540 mm x 537 mm
- Weight : 121.25 lbs. (55 kg)
- Installation Requirement :
Power requirements : 100/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Purge gas : CO2 with purity >99.9% at 6 to 7 bar abs (87 to 102 psi)
Reference : sea.hach.com