The rheonik RHM 12 Coriolis mass flow sensor is an economical meter which has been in production for over 15 years. This meter has been optimized for applications that require extreme stability and fast response. As with all other Rheonik meters, this model is based on the patented Omega tube design with an increased signal to noise ratio.
The Rheonik RHM12 Coriolis mass flow meter can measure flow rates up to 10 kg/min (21 lb/min) with extremely fast response times and excellent repeatability. A true solution, particularly for applications such as batching where fast response times are needed, manufactured by Rheonik, the mass flowmeter experts.
This unique design, which offers excellent performance and reliability, has created the most satisfied customers worldwide. Unlike other mass flowmeters, Rheonik uses a patented torsion swinger with the Omega shape and support bars which results in high accuracy measurement, which is independent of pressure, even at very low flow velocities. The meter has also extremely good repeatability and high stability for critical applications.
The RHM12 series of Coriolis mass flow meter from Rheonik has a unique compact torsion oscillator design that allows for long usage life due to low stresses on the sensor. The design also means the meter is unaffected by pipe pressure changes and external vibrations and noise.
Temperature and pressure ranges
The Coriolis Mass Flowmeter can be used in applications such as additive dosing, batching and general flow control thanks to it being able to withstand high pressures up to 790 bar. A large fluid temperature range of between -196°C and 350°C enable high accuracy at extreme temperatures.
Rheonik RHM12 offers a wide flow rate measuring range at consistent accuracy. Typical ranges are between 1kg/min to 100kg/min at a low mass flow uncertainty of 0.12% of reading.
A wide range of wetted materials are available to suit intense applications, 316Ti, Alloy C22, Tantalum and SuperDuplex. Seals are constructed using PTFE.
Meters are approved for use in hazardous areas having been ATEX/IECEx certified for use in Zone 0,1,2. North American Approvals have been given for Class I, div.1 and Groups ABCD.
- General Flow Control
- Addicting Dosing
- Package and Container Filling
- Standard pressure rating up to 790 bar (11458 psi)
- Temperature rating from -196 to 350 Deg C (-320 to 662 Deg F)
- Mass flow uncertainty down to 0.12%
- Density uncertainly down to 0.5%
- Repeatability better than 0.05%
- Typical measuring ranges between 1 and 100 kg/min
- Accurately measure low flow rate down to 750 g/min
- Unique robust torsion drove oscillation system
- Precess Connection customization available
- Minimum pipe footprint versions available
- Approved for use in hazardous areas
- Stainless steel case
- Removable connection manifold version available for easy and efficient maintenance
- Remote and compact transmitter versions available
- Torsion oscillator design assures a stable and drift-free measurement with excellent signal to noise ratios.
- Resilient to external noise and vibration
- Insensitive to pipe pressure changes
- Robust tube wall thickness provides increased operational safety in abrasive applications
- Long sensor life guaranteed due to low mechanical stresses in the meter mechanism
- No moving parts to wear or fail
- Flow measuring range of 1kg/min to 100Kg/min.
- Mass flow uncertainty is 0.12%.
- Repeatability is lower than 0.05%.
- Density uncertainty is 0.5%.
- Operates up to 790 bar of pressure and within -190°C and 350°C.
- Standard enclosure metal is stainless steel with 316 stainless steel also being available. An epoxy coated aluminium comes as standard but 316 stainless steel is an option.
- Enclosures are Protection class IP65 as standard but IP66 and NEMA 4X is an optional upgrade.
- Seals are made from PTFE with other wetted materials being 316Ti, Alloy C22, Tantalum, SuperDuplex.
- When sensors are calibrated they are given a calibration certificate and all meters are hydrotested.
- Approved for use in Zone 0,1,2 by ATEX/IECEx and has North American Approvals for Class I, Div.1 and Groups ABCD.
Order Code Rheonik Coriolis Mass flow meter RHM12
Kind of Coriolis Mass Flow Meter from RHEONIK
- Small Size Coriolis Mass Flow Sensor
- Ideal for embedded systems and precise small flow applications
- Large Size Coriolis Mass Flow Sensor
The types of Coriolis Mass Flow Transmitter
- Rheonik RHE16 Coriolis mass flow transmitter Compact Multifunction
- Rheonik RHE15 Profibus DP Module
- Rheonik RHE21 explosion proof field mount Mass Flow Transmitter
- Rheonik RHE 26 Coriolis Mass Flow Transmitter
- Rheonik RHE 27 Coriolis mass flow transmitter
- Rheonik RHE28 Field / Wall Mount Coriolis mass flow transmitter
- Rheonik RHE45 Compact Mount Coriolis Mass Flow Transmitter
- Rheonik RHE42 Coriolis Mass Flow Transmitter
For information Price, stock and other please contact : WMA
- Flow Meter Open Channel Untuk PLTU
- Instalasi Flow meter ultrasonic clamp on untuk air dingin mesin chiller
- Prosedur Instalasi Flow Meter Electromagnetic
- Meteran air Jenis flow meter Ultrasonic
- Flow meter ultrasonic clamp on untuk pipa HDPE
- Flow Meter Ultrasonic Jenis Clamp On Untuk Pipa PVC
- Harga Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
- Perlunya Resetting dan Kalibrasi Flow meter secara berkala