Energoflow Ultrasonic Gas Flow Meter are flanged section type flowmeters specially designed for measuring flow velocity, volumetric flow rate and volume of gaseous substances (gases) transported through pipelines in the forward or reverse direction at high pressure (upto 16 Mpa), eg. at gas wells and underground gas reservoirs. Energoflow GFE-201H,
Energoflow GFE-202H can measure the flow velocity V of gas in the pipeline in both directions within the range from 0.1 to 25.0 m/s (under order, special versions for measuring velocities upto 35.0 m/s are avaialble). The flowmeters are available in a wide range of sizes (from DN80 upto DN400).
Energoflow Ultrasonic Gas Flow Meter The Major Advantages are:
- No obstruction to flow, no pressure loss
- Enhanced rangeability (1:160)
- Reliable and highly accurate flow measurement at varying process conditions
- Easy integration into all kinds of process management systems;
- High accuracy, large turn-down ratio, reliable measurement.
- measurement results of direction and speed flow, current flow, progressive total volume;
- The waveform of the signal passing through the acoustic channel;
- Configuration options and settings of the flowmeter;
- clock readings and calendar;
- Archive data.
Functional capabilities of the flowmeter and its setting are changed by programming the embedded micro-controller via external computer. To prevent unauthorized control access, computer software is protected by a user-defined password for working with flowmeters. Flowmeter is equipped with a passive generator of the frequency-pulse signal.
The flow meters are available in a wide range of sizes (from DN50 upto DN500)
The major advantages are:
- No obstruction to flow,
- no pressure loss;
Reliable and highly accurate flow measurement at varying process conditions.
The Flow meters can be supplied precalibrated on Air or on Natural gas.
Energoflow GFE 202H & 201H can be accessed remotely via PC. Using special software, it is possible to display
the following data as per customer’s choice:
The meter IS do not provide aerodynamic resistance to the gas flow apart from the longitudinal pressure fall due to friction, and therefore they can be regarded as straight pipe runs.
The meter produces two output pulse-frequency signals one of which (pulse output No.5) is proportional to the positive gas volume flow rate and the second (impulse output No.4) – negative volume flow rate. Every pulse of the EU output pulse signal shaper corresponds to a fixed gas volume flown through the meter. Output signal type – meander.
The gas meter also forms the following information signals:
- “Flow direction” (impulse output 3);
- “Increased error” (impulse output 2);
- “Failure” (impulse output 1).
Communication with the meter can be realized either directly by its EU via one or two RS-485 interfaces, or through the PCU-6.5 via one of the interfaces: RS-232 or RS-485. Information communication protocol – ModBus RTU. The communication speed is chosen during the meter configuration from the values: 9600; 19200; 38400; 57600; 115200 bit/s.
The communication line length: for RS-232 – up to 25 m; for RS-485 – up to 1200 m. The meter operating mode in a RS-485 network – «slave mode». The network address is set during the meter configuration. The maximum number of meters connected to the RS-485 mains – 16.
The power to the meter EU is supplied from a 10,6-15 V direct voltage source. The current consumed by EU is not higher than 0.1 A.
The power to the meter PCU is supplied from a general-purpose single-phased network with AC voltage ranging from 187 to 242 V and frequency of 50±1 Hz, or from a 10,6-15 DC source. The PCU power consumption from a power source is not more than 6 W.
Environmental conditions / Influence quantities
Ambient and gas temperature range: – 25 °C to +55 °C
Temperature range for the storage of devices which are not in use: -30 °C to +55 °C
The gas meter may be used indoors and outdoors.Condensing humidity may occur in operation.
- Protection class: IP 67
- Mechanical factors M1
- Electromagnetic factors E2
Download Catalog: Ultrasonic Gas Flow Meters
Source : energoflow.com
- Doppler Flow Meter with clamp-on sensors Energoflow
- Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meters Energoflow
- Energoflow GFE-202 and Energoflow GFE-201 Ultrasonic Inline Gas Flow Meters
- Ultrasonic Gas Flow Meters Energoflow GFE-211, Energoflow GFE-212
- Flowma Flowmasonic WUF 620 J Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Jarak panjang Pipa pemasangan transducer ultrasonic
- Flow meter ultrasonic yang digunakan untuk sistem pemadam kebakaran
- Flow Meter Ultrasonic yang Digunakan untuk Cooling Tower