Energoflow EFS-T Reference Turbine Gas Meters is intended for installation on reference calibration rigs for calibration and verification of gas meters of any type with air as the operating environment. The meters are equipped with an electronics unit (EU) and rotary transducer with mounted binary pulse-frequency sensors and pressure sensors.
The meter EFS-T is intended for measuring the volume of gas passing through its input channel of circular section. The gas flow volume is transmitted to a PC via the EU. The meters are designed for vertical installation on the reference equipment with DN 50 mm, DN 80 mm, DN 100 mm, DN 150 mm, DN 200 mm, DN 250 mm, DN 300 mm, DN 400 mm.
Ultrasonic gas flow meters ENERGOFLOW GF
Energoflow AG can provide flow metering solutions for the whole spectrum of applications required by the Gas sector.
Our flow meters can operate in a wide range of ambient conditions – we provide flow metering solution for very cold regions (ambient temperature -60 deg. C) as well as for hot locations (ambient temperature +70 deg. C). The Energoflow GF series of gas flow meters is designed to improve reliable and accurate measurement of gas flow in pipelines using the pulse-time method. These flow meters can be used for flow monitoring and measurement of air, natural gas, industrial gases, fuel gas etc. over a vast range of process conditions:
- For flow speeds as low as 1 m/s and as high as 70 m/s;
- For ambient temperatures as low as -65 C and as high as +70 deg. C;
- In hazardous areas and hard to access locations;
- When the pressure in the pipeline is as high as 160
The major advantages of the Energoflow GF series gas flow meters are:
- No obstruction to the flow and zero pressure loss;
- No moving parts and no mechanical wear or tear;
- Easy installation and simplicity of use;
- Easy integration into all kinds of process management systems;
- High accuracy, large turn-down ratio, reliable
Energoflow GF series flow meters can be accessed remotely via PC. Using special software, it is possible to display the following data as per customer’s choice:
- Measurement results of direction and speed of flow, current flow rate, progressive total volume;
- The waveform of the signal passing through the acoustic channel;
- Configuration options and settings of the flow meter;
- Clock readings and calendar;
We supply flow meters of various sizes, with different types of process connections, and for a wide range of ambient and process temperatures and pressure ratings.
The flow meters can be spool type or hot tapped type, depending on the application.
Energoflow EFS-T Technical Data
|General industrial application design||Explosion-proof design|
|Operating pressure, MPa||1,6; 4,0; 6,3|
|Limits of basic relative permissible error,||± 0,2|
|not worse %|
|Repetition, at least %||± 0,03|
|Repeating accuracy within 2 years, at least %||± 0,1|
|Frequency output with adjusted multiplication factor Fmax, kHz||5|
|Signal of flow rate excess for the emergency system shutdown||Type «dry contact»|
|Loading capacitance of emergency output shutdown:||24|
|voltage, V, max||20|
|max current, mA, max|
|Operating conditions:||10 up to 30|
|-The temperature of the operating environment and ambient air, °C, at least|
|– Relative humidity of air at the temperature||up to 80|
|+25 °C, %||from 84,0 up to 106,7|
|– atmospheric pressure, kPa|
|Power consumption, W, max||0,5||6|
|Supply voltage, DCV||from 9 up to 24|
|Lifetime, min. years||10|
- hourly- for every preceding hour – the size of archive 1488 records (62 days);
- daily- for every preceding day – the size of archive 730 records;
- power on/off instances – the size of archive 512 messages;
- emergencies – the size of archive 720 messages;
- intervention – changing the adjustment parameters (size of archive 889 messages).
The control software program is used for recording, viewing, and changing the settings of the flow meter, recording, and viewing of measurement data, as well as for reading data archive.
This program allows you to view the archive data and modify the flow meter settings via a PC monitor and then upload the archive data to a file on the flow meter. The flow meter protects settings and archive data from unauthorized changes by restricting access through a system of passwords and hardware-based protection of configuration from being overwritten.