Xonic 100P is fully digitalized, easy-to-use portable flowmeter with only 2.4Kg weight. The Xonic 100P connectors are submersible design which can be used under harsh environmental conditions including rain and sun light. Basic model has two pairs of transducer connectors for dual path or dual channel. The Xonic 100P uses patent finetimeTM DSP technology to measure virtually any type of liquids with less than 30% solids or bubbles, such as clean water, waste water, crude oil, etc.
- Patented AR Mode
- Flow Velocity ±0.02~20m/s
- Oscilloscope Function
- Large Color LCD Display
- Touch Key Programming + Remocon
- Submersible Connectors
- 24 Hours Operation with Batteries
- Patented Fine – TimeTM Measuring Technology
- DSP Functions – Cross Correlation, FFT
- As Standard Flowmeter : Xonic 100P can be used to check the performance of field flowmeters. The Xonic 100P can be used to compare field flowmeters performance.
- As Field Flowmeter : The Xonic 100P as portable device to spot-check various flow installation for virtually any liquids of up to 30% solids or bubbles.
Types of Liquid
Xonic 100P has very strong signal, which can measure various liquids such as clean water, waste water, milk, manure, lime stone slurry, oil, gasoline, etc. Normally, transit-time is only for clean water, but Xonic 100P can measure all types of liquids using our patented fine-time TM DSP technology.
- Clean Liquids
- Municipal Water
- De-Ionized Water
- Acids, Benzene, Milk, Beer
- Crude Oil, Diesel, Alcohol
- Waste Water, Lime Stone Slurries, Manure