Reasonably priced and proven over decades
With its mechanical digital displays, or DA for short, SIKO offers an original and sophisticated product line. The highly customizable, functional concept is known the world over, and its interplay of variable gear ratios and counters that can be configured on a modular basis is unique. The position indicators from the DA range constitute a further development of analog handwheel technology.
This calls for a technology that is functional and robust and has two special features:
- a display with several digits, including a decimal point and a fine meter reader for optimum precision of readings
- a gear that, order picked according to customer wishes, translates adjacent axle revolutions into a display scale that can be quickly understood.
Mechanical-digital position indicators make format adjustment child’s play
With the original counters from SIKO, position values can be checked reliably directly on the axle or spindle. Simply plug onto the shaft, lock, done – thanks to a sophisticated technology, the small „indicators in orange“ are in tireless use as spindle position indicators worldwide a million times.
Position indicators from SIKO are being used in all production environments across most branches of industry, as guiding elements, material stops or tools must be positioned or aligned precisely and reliably on nearly all machines or units.
Mechanical-digital position indicators are very versatile
The digital position indicators are ideal for monitoring roller adjustment on sheet metal bending machines. The solid cast design of the SIKO position indicators withstands the extreme mechanical influences under tough conditions such as those on round sheet polishing machines, ensuring exact manufacturing. They are used with particular versatility in woodworking. In this area, several work steps are often performed on a single machine, with plates cut and milled and edges glued and polished. SIKO counters are ideal adjustment aids in the metal, plastic and woodworking industries.
- High service life thanks to continuous development
- Clear and precisely controllable digital display values
- Modifiable displays thanks to custom-made transformation ratios
- Problem-free and cost-efficient retrofittability
- Easy mounting thanks to hollow shaft snap-on technique