With highly accurate measurement performance and extreme capabilities, Rheonik meters are a natural choice for many applications and quickly provide payback through improved product quality and greatly reduced maintenance. Whether used for transfer, batching, process feed or control, Rheonik meters can provide online flow and density measurement.
• All-Digital Coriolis Transmitter incl. real time clock with advanced signal processing for ultimate measurement performance
• Integral/compact or remote mount
• IECEx/ATEX and CSA North America hazardous area certifications
• Connects to any Rheonik Coriolis sensor
• Multifunction performance provides simultaneous mass flow, volumetric flow, density, and temperature measurements
• 8 totalizers – 2 non-resettable, 6 for mass/volume (positive, negative, net flow)
• Two 4-20mA (active or passive), pulse, frequency, status plus digital inputs.
Intrinsically safe (is) option available
• Multiple interfaces including Ethernet
provides connect ion options for every
application: HART, Foundation Fieldbus H1,
Profibus PA, Modbus RTU and Ethernet (Modbus TCP/1Pv4)
• License-free RHECam Software package version for configuration and servicing
• RHECamPro+ Software Suite for extended diagnostics
• Display with Color back-lit display with 3 through-glass buttons for local configurationand operation through an intuitive user menu