Pressure switches are designed to monitor pressure and provide an output when a set pressure is reached. They are used for a variety of hydraulic and industrial applications, but they all have one thing in common: it is imperative that they work properly for your safety. With our experience and quality of service, you can trust that our pressure switches will meet and exceed your needs. Get in touch with us today to find the right product for your needs.
Sensitive Nega-Rate® Belleville spring adjustable pressure switch for low pressure applications.
Low Pressure Applications
- Electrical: Snap action electrical switch recognized by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc. and CSA International
- Electrical Connection: 1/2 NPT female conduit connection with terminal block
- Pressure Connection:
- Wetted Material 1 1/4 NPT Female
- Wetted Material 4 1/2 NPT Female
- Temperature Range:*
- Ambient: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- Media: -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C)
*Temperature limits change with O-Ring selection
- Adjustment: Concealed wrench flat adjustment with range scale
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 3 pounds