Pressure switches are designed to monitor pressure and provide an output when a set pressure is reached. They are used for a variety of hydraulic and industrial applications, but they all have one thing in common: it is imperative that they work properly for your safety. With our experience and quality of service, you can trust that our pressure switches will meet and exceed your needs. Get in touch with us today to find the right product for your needs.
for pneumatic and low impulse hydraulics up to 3000 psig system pressure.
- Electrical: Snap action electrical switch assembly listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., FM Approval and CSA International
- Electrical Connection:
- 1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18″ long leads
- Pressure Connection:
- Wetted Material 1 1/4 NPT Female
- Wetted Material 4,5, 7 and 9 1/2 NPT Female
- Temperature Range*:
- Ambient: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- Media: -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C)
- Adjustment: Concealed wrench flat adjustment with range scale
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 3 pounds
*Temperature limits change with O-Ring selection. See Electrical Assembly specification sheet for Temperature Class Ratings.