・Basic type of round metal connectors.
・Representative series that has proven performance in various indoor manufacturing
equipment over a long period of time.
・High resistance to starting current and load current, enabling these connectors
active in various manufacturing equipment.
RoHS : RoHS Directive compliant
Waterproof : Non
Lock method : Thread lock
Features of mechanism/
○ Simple structure, easy handling and robust.
○ Ten shell sizes and many connector shapes available for a wide variety of applications.
○ < CSA NRTL/C > standard certified connectors available（. CSA : C22.2 No.182.3 UL : 1977 ）
Note: The specifications of safety standard certified connectors are slightly different from those of standard products. For the rated voltage, current and
cable conductor cross sectional area, refer to A List of Standards Acquired ( p.129 ).
Cable termination : Soldering
Connectors provide reliable electrical connection.
Connectors ensure proper wiring.
Connectors are repetitively detachable and attachable.
Connectors make equipment-to-equipment connection easy.
Connectors enable the unitization of devices.
Connectors facilitate maintenance and inspection.
Connectors shorten work time.
- Shell: Die casting zinc alloy or Brass and finishing: Chrome Plating
- Insulator: Epoxy resin
- Contacts: Copper alloy and finish: Nickel, Silver or Gold Plating
- Cable termination: Solder
- Temperature tolerance level: -40"C to +120"C