This is an analog model that specializes in the basic function of the mass flow controller. The suppression of Flow surge (overshoot) when the IN side valve opens. It is optimal for use in a wide range of fields including production, equipment, experiment, research.
Mass flow Controller controls the gas flow automatically by an electric signal. In order to control the flow rate by measuring mass of a gas, corrections of ambient temperature or use pressure is not required. It uses a variety of process such as semiconductor, flat panel display, solar cell panel, that is required high accuracy. However, our products can be used any process, for example, it can be used in industries such as gas filling, gas welding, sintering, vapor deposition, coating, film formation, optical fiber, analysis,environment related equipment.
- To control the mass flow controller, a control power supply and a signal cable are required.
- It is a control power supply unit that controls the mass flow controller.
- Can be used with AC85-260V.
- Setting signals and output signals can be displayed by switching the switches.
- There are 2 types of panel mount type and floor stand typ