The FLUX name has been synonymous with pump technology for more than 70 years. It was the invention of the electric drum pump that sparked it all off. In the meantime, of course, technology has become more sophisticated. FLUX company innovations have markedly improved working routines for filling and transferring fluids. It is often said that medium-sized companies are the engines of progress.
FLUX is an invention. In the year 1950, the first electric drum pump was introduced. It was named FLUX. Out of this core, the FLUX-GERÄTE GMBH was established. The medium-sized company based in Maulbronn develops and sells innovative solutions in the field of pump technology.
The air-operated diaphragm pump FDM is available in a plastic and a metal version. The design ensures a completely oil-free operation. In addition, the pump is available as a version for increased pressure (FDMH 25) and for use in hazardous areas.
The mixer effect that flows develop depends on the shape of the container, the material, and of course the type of mixer. Due to the flexible modular system FLUX is able to offer a wide range of options. This makes it possible to configure the mixer components of the motor, shaft and mixing blade optimally for the application’s requirements. If low speed is required slow running versions can be configured which are provided with intermediate gear and special mixing blades. The FLUX mixers are available in various materials and with different mixing blades.
FLUX Air-operated diaphragm pumps are the most versatile and can be used for almost every liquid in all different fields of industry. Be it viscous products, even with solids in suspension, abrasive fluids, high flammability, or aerated liquids: FLUX Air-operated diaphragm pumps meet every application featuring high operation safety and reliability.
Due to their solid construction together with matched diaphragms, these self-priming pumps are specially designed for continuous operation. Diaphragm pumps ensure a very smooth liquid transfer (no shearing), are insensitive to solids in suspension, safe in dry running as well as totally overload-proof.
Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
FDM in Injection-Moulded Version:
- FDM 07: For delivery rates up to 20 l/min
- FDM 10: For delivery rates up to 40 l/min
- FDM 12: For delivery rates up to 55 l/min
- FDM 25: For delivery rates up to 178 l/min
- FDM 40: For delivery rates up to 380 l/min
- FDM 50: For delivery rates up to 650 l/min
- FDM 80: For delivery rates up to 1040 l/min
- FDMH 25: High pressure air pump up to 20 bar operating pressure
- RFM in Massive Construction:
- Fast Runners: For low to medium viscous media and smaller containers
- Slow Runners: For high circulating performance
Overview Air-operated diaphragm pumps
FLUX Air-operated diaphragm pumps Type RFM in solid construction version
The air-operated diaphragm pumps of the type RFM are suitable for a wide variety of industries, such as B. chemicals, paints, varnishes, solvents, adhesives, water & sewage, and much more, especially when a high output pressure is required.
Advantages of RFM-Air-operated diaphragm pumps:
- Solid pump design due to the massive type of construction
- Four model sizes with max. delivery rates of 1 to 375 l/min
- Pump housing in PP or PTFE
- Vulcanized diaphragms including a metallic core
- Safe dry running and overload-proof
- Insensitive to solids in suspension
- Variable delivery rates by simply adjusting the air pressure
- Very high chemical resistance
- Suitable for high temperature
- High service life due to short stroke lifts
- Easily accessible control valve without seals
- Models 10, 15, and 25 also available in conductive version Type RFML for use in hazardous areas
- Also available as FDA-compliant Version
The air-operated diaphragm pumps of the type FDM are suitable for a wide variety of industries, such as: B. Chemistry, paints, varnishes, solvents, adhesives, water & sewage, and much more.
Advantages of FDM-Air-operated diaphragm pumps:
- Pumps in seven different sizes with flow rates from 20 l / min to 1040 l / min
- Gentle displacement promotion
- Available in the materials polypropylene, polyvinylidene fluoride, acetal, aluminum, stainless steel, gray cast iron
- Dry-running and overload-proof
- Infinitely variable via the air volume
- Operation with oily air intended (maintenance unit)
- Operation with inexpensive compressed air
- High start-up security in every switch-off position guarantees safe operation
- Compressed air diaphragm pumps made of aluminum, gray cast iron, stainless steel and acetal are suitable for use in Ex areas