The D030 is a straightforward but basic, panel mount batch controller. The operator can enter a batch quantity easily or execute repeating batches. During the batch, the preset value is displayed as well as the batched (or remaining) quantity and the units of measurement. The automatic self-learning overrun correction will ensure an accurate result for each batch again.
The display has large 17mm (0.67”) and 8mm (0.31”) digits which are used to display the batched quantity and the preset value simultaneously. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive menu. A seven-digit resettable “day total” is available as well as an eleven-digit non-resettable accumulated total. All are backed up in EEPROM memory every minute.
The display is a transflective type, which means that a high contrast reading is guaranteed, even in full sunlight. The D030 has a smart display update function incorporated. Related to the lower temperatures, the update frequency of the LCD is tuned automatically to achieve a readable display even at -40°C / -40°F
The basic power supply for the D030 is 8 – 30V DC. Several other power supplies are possible: With the 24V AC/DC and 115 – 230V AC power supplies, an 8.2 / 12 / 24V DC sensor supply is offered. For analog sensors, a 4 – 20mA input loop-powered version is available. Finally, we offer a long-life lithium battery with a life expectancy that will last up to five years.
All configuration settings are accessed via a simple operator menu which can be password protected. Each setting is clearly indicated with an alphanumerical description, which avoids confusing abbreviations. Once familiar with one D-series product, you will be able to program all models in all series without a manual. All settings are safely stored in EEPROM memory in the event of sudden power failure.
Fluidwell D030 DIN Panel Mount – Batch Controller with one control input
The Fluidwell D030 DIN Panel Mount Batch Controller is a straightforward but basic, panel mount batch controller. The operator can enter a batch quantity easily or execute repeating batches. During the batch, the preset value is displayed as well as the batched (or remaining) quantity and the units of measurement. The automatic self-learning overrun correction will ensure an accurate result for each batch again.
The D030 accepts most pulse and analog input signals for volumetric flow or mass flow measurement. The input signal type can be selected by the user in the configuration menu without having to adjust any sensitive mechanical dip-switches, jumpers, or trimmers. The analog input is available with linear and square root calculation and even as 4 – 20mA input loop powered.
One output is available for one-stage control of smaller batch volumes. The output signal can be a passive NPN, active PNP, or a robust, highly isolated electro-mechanical relay (NO/NC).
The D030 is supplied in a unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) class panel mount front enclosure made of die-cast aluminum, based on a popular DIN-sized enclosure of 144 x 72mm. The front enclosure withstands powerful water jets and even total immersion. The maximum thickness of the panel is 6mm (1/4”). The D-Series is the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel-mounted indicators
Fluidwell D030 DIN Advantages
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die-cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Familiar with easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Intuitive “Know one, know them all!” configuration menu, saving time, cost, and aggravation.
- Resistant to harsh weather conditions: rain, snow, salty atmospheres.
- Only a few inches of depth clearance for smaller, low-cost panels and panel doors.
- A large display shows the preset value and running batch value simultaneously.
- Self-learning overrun correction.
- Easy operation to enter a batch value and to control the process.
- Count-up and count-down functions are available.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass.
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according to DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The large display shows the preset value and running batch value simultaneously.
- Ability to process all types of signals: Sine wave (coil), NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Reed-switch, Active pulse signals, (0)4-20mA, 0-10V DC.
- Power requirements: Input loop powered, battery powered or 8 – 30V DC, 24V AC, and 115 – 230V AC.
- One control output for one-stage batching, available as a passive signal, active signal, or a robust, highly isolated
- Sensor supply: 1.2 / 3 / 8.2 / 12 / 24V DC
- The D030 fits in batching applications of small up to very large quantities with single or repeating batches.
Alternative models: F and N-Series batch controllers
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
Fluidwell D030 DIN Specification
- Flowmeter Inputs
- Pulse-type inputs: Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- 0-10V DC.
- Pulse outputs: None.
- Alarm outputs: None.
- Analog outputs:
- Function: Scaled pulse output according to accumulated total (e.g. one pulse every 3.25 gallons).
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output, or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- Power Supply
- Basic: 8 – 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long-life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- Sensor Supply
- 1.2 / 3V DC.
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- Intrinsically Safe
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- Modbus communication is available on F1-Series products.
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.
Datasheet: Data Sheet Fluidwell D030
- Fluidwell F490 Loop Powered Multi Purpose Indicator
- Fluidwell F133 Intrinsically Safe Delivery Controller / Dispenser
- Fluidwell F130 Batch Flow Control
- Fluidwell F Series Flow Display and Level Control
- Fluidwell F119 Flow rate Indicator with receipt printer driver
- Fluidwell Display, Indicator, Totalizer, and Batch Control for Flow and Level
- Fluidwell F Series Flow Display and Level Control
- Cartridge Fuse General Duty Safety Switch
- Fluidwell Display, Indicator, Totalizer and Batch Control for Flow and Level Meter
- Fluidwell B Series Basic Flow Indicator
- Fluidwell D Series DIN Panel Mount Flow Indicator
- Battery Powered Flow Rate Transmitter RT-10 Series AW Lake
- KEPmeter ST1-MANIFOLD-FC-2 Channel Manifold Controller
- Hengesbach Level Module NC1 Series
- Fluidwell E Series Explosion Proof
- Fluidwell N Series Batch Controlle
- Flow Computer, Batch Control, Flow Indicator and Level Indicator Fluidwell