Delta Mobrey 734 Series Temperature Switch comprises of a rigid stem thermal system upon which a compression gland slides to enable various depths of thermowell (pocket) to be accommodated.
Designed in the mid-1970s and developed over subsequent years, the Performance Series switch range offers users the broadest range of options, the highest levels of set-point repeatability, and the confidence of long-term performance that a mature product such as this can prove.
The model 734 Vapour Pressure Temperature Switch has a rigid stem thermal system and is suitable for setpoints between -50°C and 120°C with maximum working temperatures up to 130°C.
Better than 1% set-point repeatability Users can expect a set-point repeatability performance better than 1% on all configurations with some configurations being significantly better Extensive range of options The Performance Series switches are available with an extensive range of materials, process connections, switch types, electrical entries, etc and offer customers many millions of different possible configurations. More than 35 years of experience in the field Installed in a wide range of applications from nuclear power plants to offshore oil rigs, the Performance Series’ long experience in the field offers customers the reassurance that they can be relied upon to survive the test of time in the harshest environments.
This sensor is coupled to the microswitch via a precision stainless steel mechanism, the combination of which helps deliver the market leading performance customers can expect from the Series.
- Ranges available up to 120°C
- Weatherproof IP66 enclosures in zinc alloy or stainless steel
- ATEX and IECEx Ex d Flameproof models available
- Environmentally and Hermetically sealed switch options
- Set-point adjustable over the full range against a calibrated scale with the tamperproof adjuster
Delta Mobrey 734 Series Features:
- Precision stainless steel mechanism for arduous atmospheres and high humidity.
- Set point adjustable over whole range against calibrated scale with tamperproof adjuster.
- Weatherproof and Flameproof models ATEX and IECEx
- Hermetically sealed microswitch option
- Models for fixed switching differential, adjustable differential and HI-LO operation.
- Ranges available up to 230 to 300°C (450 to 580°F).
- Maximum working temperature up to 310°C (600°F).
The 700 Performance Series is suitable for a wide range of applications in:
- Oil & Gas
- Food Industry
The choice of models available ensures that the 700 Performance Series is suitable for use in:
- Corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
- Better than 1% set-point repeatability
- Users can expect a set-point repeatability performance better than 1% on all configurations with some configurations being significantly better
- Extensive range of options
- The Performance Series switches are available with an extensive range of materials, process connections, switch types, electrical entries, etc and offer customers many millions of different possible configurations.
- More than 35 years experience in the field
- Installed in a wide range of applications from nuclear power plants to offshore oil rigs, the Performance Series’ long experience in the field offers customers the reassurance that they can be relied upon to survive the test of time in the harshest environments.
Delta Mobrey 734 Series Specification:
- Set point repeatability ± 0.5% of span at 20°C / 68°F ambient.
- Scale accuracy ± 2% of full scale.
- For models 721-3, 781 scale accuracy will be effected by relative position of head and sensing bulb i.e., sensing bulb 1 metre above/below head = set point shift ± 1% of full scale approx.
- Storage Temperature: -25 to +60°C / -13 to +140°F
- Ambient Temperature:
- -25 to +60°C / -13 to +140°F
- Models 771-4. A 10°C (18°F) rise in ambient temperature will on average result in a 1°C (1.8°F) fall in set point. On models 721-3, 781 it is advisable to avoid the condition where the ambient temperature is within ± 5°C (± 9°F) of the set point. Under this condition, the liquid/vapor phase becomes less well-defined and the switching differential increases. Where this condition is unavoidable refer to Models 740/760 Liquid Expansion Temperature Switches or 771-4.
- Maximum Working Pressure: System sensing probes for both the capillary and rigid stem versions are designed to withstand 100 bar (1500psi) without thermowell.
- Enclosure classification: IP66 / NEMA 4X / Flameproof Ex d
- Switch output:
- SPDT or DPDT snap-action microswitch (standard)
- Hermetically sealed (optional)
- Process Connection: 3/8 NPT External Sliding Gland, ½ NPT External Direct mounting.
- Approximate Weight: Enclosures: “W & N” 2.5kg / 5.5lb (models 731-4 2.2kg/4.8lb); “A & O” 3.5kg /7.7lb (models 731-4 3.2kg/7.0lb); “H” 4.0kg/8.8lb; “K” 8.7kg/19.1lb.
Download Data Sheet: Temperature Switch 734 Series
- 721 Temperature Switch Delta Mobrey
- T01 Series Temperature Switch
- Temperature Switch T02 Delta Mobrey
- Temperature Switch GR7 Series Delta Mobrey
- Temperature Switch 722 Series Delta Mobrey
- Differential Pressure Switch 386 Series Delta Mobrey
- Delta Mobrey 301 Series Differential Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 381 Series Differential Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 209 Series Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 303 Series Differential Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 772 Series Temperature Switch
- Delta Mobrey CS 2/4 Series Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 734 Series Temperature Switch
- Delta Mobrey 774 Temperature Switch
- Delta Mobrey 731 Temperature Switch