Description Burkert Type 6013 Plunger Valve 2/2 Way Direct-acting
Valve 6013 is a direct-acting plunger valve. The stopper and plunger guide tube are welded together to enhance pressure resistance and leak tightness. Various seal material combinations are available depending on the application. A Bürkert-specific flange design (SFB) enables the space-saving arrangement of valves on a manifold.
The coils are moulded with polyamide or with chemically resistant epoxy. Pulse coils and ‘Kick and Drop’ electronics are available for overexcitation (plug 2511) for the reduction of electrical power consumption during operation. Optional manual actuation enables quick commissioning and easy maintenance.
In combination with a plug in accordance with DIN EN 175301-803 Form A, the valves satisfy protection class IP65. Stainless steel valves satisfy NEMA 4X. This product can be combined with Timer type 1087 and Cable Plug type 2518.
Burkert solenoid valve 6013 2/2 way, direct acting, normally closed. The burkert type 6013 valve is used for neutral and corrosive liquids and gases. Pressure up to 25 bar. Solenoid valve DN: 2-6 mm.
The burkert 6013a valve can be supplied in a degreased version for oxygen, as well as an explosion-proof coil. Valve connections: G 1/8 “, G 1/4”, 3/8 “and also flanged.
The special flange burkert 6013 design from Bürkert (SFB) allows the valves to be compactly positioned on one multiple sub-base. Coils are polyamide coated or crimped with high strength epoxy.
- Direct-acting and compact valve up to a diameter of DN 6.0
- Vibration-proof bolted coil system
- Increased leak-tightness with welded plunger guide tube
- Explosion-proof versions
- Energy-saving pulse versions
- Body material
Type 6013 : Brass, stainless steel 1.4305
Type 6013 : A Brass, stainless steel 1.4305
- Seal material : FKM, PTFE/Graphite (EPDM on request)
- Analysis version
Type 6013 A : Silicon, oil and fat free version, Tightness <10-4 mbar l/s
- Limit value for risidual carbon
Type 6013 A : <0.2 mg/dm²
- Medium : Technical vacuum
Type 6013 : Neutral gases and liquids (e.g. compressed air, water, hydraulic oil),
Type 6013 A : Neutral medium, which does not attack the body and seal materials (see chemical resistance chart)
- Medium temperature
FKM : -10 to +100 °C (PA coil) till 120 °C (Epoxy coil)
PTFE/Graphite : -40 to +180 °C (see chemical resistance chart)
FKM, Circuit function B : -10 to 100 °C (AC) -10 to 120 °C (DC)
- Ambient temperature : Max. +55 °C
- Viscosity : Max. 21 mm²/s
- Port connection
Type 6013 : G ⅛, G ¼, G ⅜, sub-base (SFB)
Type 6013 A : G ⅛, G ¼
- Operating voltage
Type 6013 : 24 V DC, 24 V/50 Hz, 230 V/50 Hz
Type 6013 A : 24 V DC, 230 V/50 Hz (other voltages on request)
- Voltage tolerance : ±10%
- Duty cycle/single valve (With block assembly on manifold) : 100% continuous rating. Intermittent operation 60% (30 min) or with 5 W coil on request.
- Electrical connection : Tag connector acc. to DIN EN 175301-803 Form A (previously DIN 43650) for cable plug Type 2508 (see accessories)
ATEX/IECEx version with 3 m moulded cable
- Installation : As required, preferably with actuator upright
- Assembly : No oils, fats or silicone to be used during installation
- Protection class : IP65 with cable plug, ATEX/IECEx junction box version and cable connection version
- Coil insulation class: Polyamide class B and Epoxy class H
Technical data – analytical version
Solenoid valves for higher Requirements
This version is particularly suitable for switching from extremely pure gaseous medium. All media-affected parts are submitted to additional purification processes so that the media is not contaminated under any circumstances.
The tightness test takes place at the Helium leak detector from a min. of 10-4 mbar I/sec
- Analysis version: Media flowing through are not contaminated
- Limit for risidual carbon : <0.2 mg/dm²
- Permissible leakage rate for medium :
10-4 mbar l/sec
Neutral medium, which does not attack the body and seal materials
- Electr. connection : Tag connector acc. to DIN EN 175301-803 Form A (previously DIN43650) for cable plug Type 2508 (see accessories)
- Mounting instructions : No oils, fats or silicone used during the assembly
Technical data of the DVGW version
The Type 6013 DVGW solenoid valve is designed primarily as an automatic safety shut-off valve for flammable gases. A strainer is installed in the inlet of the valve.
- DVGW version : DIN EN 161:2013; DIN EN 13611:2015
- Seal material : NBR
- Medium : Flammable gases such as town gas; district gas; liquid gas; hydrogen
- Mediums temperature : 0 to +80 °C
- Ambient temperature : 0 to +55 °C
- Max. Operating pressure : 0 to 5 bar
- Circuit : function A normally closed
Reference : burkert-usa.com