Kofloc 2600 All-Teflon Constant Flow Control Valve this constant flow valve has been developed for control of water and chemical flows. It maintains liquid flows constant against fluctuations of both primary and secondary pressures.
Kofloc 2600 All-Teflon Feature
- Outstanding control of liquid flows at a constant rate
A valve composed of high-precision components ensures smooth control of flows.
- Not affected by pressure variations
Flows are maintained at a constant rate against fluctuations of both primary and secondary pressures.
- Non-metal material (PTFE) used for the wetted part
This resin (PTFE) is perfect for a part apt to be easily damaged by metal ions.
- Small flows from 100-500 ml/min controllable
Minute flows are also controllable optionally.
- Model 2600, all-Teflon type, is compatible with practically all chemicals thanks to the use of a Perfluoro O-ring.
(There are some operating conditions to be met according to the type of chemical. Be sure to contact us for information before placing your purchase order.)
- Bubblers (air bubble purge taps) provided in the upper/lower diaphragm chambers
Air bubble purge at the initial flow setting stage of operation provides the most accurate possible control.
- Ultrapure water analyzers
- Environmental instrumentation systems; food/chemical industry equipment
- Ultrapure water and chemical mixing systems
Kofloc 2600 All-Teflon Specification
|Fluid||Liquids (Mainly H2O)|
|100-500 ML/MIN 0.1-1 L/MIN|
|Within ±3% of the set value|
|Operating differential pressure||0.1 MPa or more|
|Operating pressure||0.1-0.5 MPa|
|Materials of parts exposed to fluids||fluorocarbon resin, Perfluoro|
|Max. operating temperature||15℃-35℃|
|Connection end||Rc 1/4|
Download Datasheet: Kofloc 2600 Control Valve