Pressure switches are designed to monitor pressure and provide an output when a set pressure is reached. They are used for a variety of hydraulic and industrial applications, but they all have one thing in common: it is imperative that they work properly for your safety. With our experience and quality of service, you can trust that our pressure switches will meet and exceed your needs.
Include pneumatic and low impulse hydraulics up to 3000 psig system pressures
Electrical Connection: 3/4 NPT female conduit connection with terminal block and ground screw
- Wetted Material 1 – 1/4 NPT Female
- Wetted Material 4, 5, 7 and 9 1/2 NPT Female
*Temperature Range (Ambient)
- 11 amp T4: -40°F to +165°F (-40°C to +74°C)
- 5 amp T5: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- 5 amp T6: -40°F to +172°F (-40°C to +78°C)
- M Option 1 amp T6: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- Media: -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C)
Adjustment: Concealed wrench flat adjustment with range scale
Shipping Weight: Approximately 3 pounds
*Media temperature limits change with O-Ring selection.