The Rheonik RHM60 Coriolis Mass flow Sensor can measure flow rates up to 180 t/hr with the unique Omega shape sensor technology, manufactured by Rheonik mass flowmeter experts.
The Rheonik RHM60 Coriolis Mass flow Sensor is a robust sensor designed for 4″ line sizes. The availablity of a variety of wetted materials and wide pressure/temperature ratings allow use in applications throughout all industries.
The RHM60 is a large size Coriolis sensor with a maximum density rate of 3000kg/min and a minimum accurate density rate of 60kg/min.
The torsion oscillator design provides accurate measurements with low mass flow uncertainty at 0.1% and high consistency with repeatability being better that 0.05%.
Temperature and pressure ranges
Wide fluid temperature range of between -196°C and 350°C means it can be used in high temperature applications like asphalt and bitumen. Other applications include terminal transfer, reactor charging and plant balance.
The sensor enclosure is produced as standard out of stainless steel but can be changed to 316 stainless steel. The terminal box is made from epoxy coated aluminium but can also be made from 316 stainless steel.
A variety of wetted materials are available including Alloy C22, Superduplex and 316Ti.
The sensor enclosure is protection class IP65 but there is the available option of IP66/NEMA4X. The sensors are approved for use in hazardous zones having been given ATEX/IECEx approval for zones 0, 1 and 2. There is also North American Approval for Class I, Div. 1 and groups ABCD.
- Standard pressure ratings up to 490 bar (7107 psi)
- Typical measuring ranges between 60 and 3000 kg/min
- Repeatability better than 0.05%
- Density uncertainty down to 0.5%
- Stainless steel case
- Temperature ratings from -196 to 350°C (-320 to 662°F)
- Mass flow uncertainty down to 0.15%
- Accurately measure low flow rates down to 45 kg/min
- Unique robust torsion has driven oscillation system
- Process connection customization available
- Approved for use in hazardous areas
- Remote and compact transmitter versions Available
Typical applications include:
- Plant Balance
- Terminal Transfer
- Asphalt/Bitumen and Other High-Temperature Fluids
- Viscous Fluids
- Reactor Charging
- Barge, The ship, Rail Car and Truck Filling
- Torsion oscillator design assures a stable and drift-free measurement with excellent signal to noise ratios
- Resilient to external noise and vibration
- Insensitive to pipe pressure changes
- Robust tube wall thickness provides increased operational safety in abrasive applications
- Long sensor life guaranteed due to low mechanical stresses in the meter mechanism
- No moving parts to wear or fail
|Nominal Flow (Qₙₒₘ)*||2500 kg/min (5512 lb/min)|
|Maximum Flow (Qₘₐₓ)*||3000 kg/min (6614 lb/min)|
|Typical Minimum Flow (Qₘᵢₙ)*||30 kg/min (66 lb/min)|
|Operating Temperature||Fluid temperature range options cover applications from -196°C to +350°C (-320°F to +662°F). For integral transmitter versions please refer to transmitter datasheet|
|Ambient Temperature||-50 °C to +80 °C (-60 °F to +180 °F) (standard)|
|Pressure Ratings||Up to 490 bar / 7107 psi – dependent upon material|
|Electrical Connection Sensor||M20 x 1.5 standard cable entry for JM, SM terminal box versions|
|w/o Integral Transmitter||Optional entries available : ½” NPT or M25 x 1.5 (only for SM) or ¾” NPT (only for SM)|
|Max. cable length to remote RHE transmitter 100 m / 328 ft|
|Sensor Enclosure Materials||Stainless steel 304 (standard), SS 316 (optional)|
|Coated aluminum terminal box, SS 316 terminal box (optional)|
|Enclosure Type||Protection class IP65, NEMA 4 (standard); IP66 / NEMA 4X (optional)|
|Wetted Materials||1.4571 (SS 316Ti), 1.4410 (SuperDuplex) – standard|
|2.4602 (Alloy C22) – consult Factory|
|Additional/customer specific materials available upon request|
|Process Connections||Nearly any – the Rheonik AnyPipeFit Commitment. Consult factory for types/sizes not listed in this data sheet on the Mechanical Construction pages|
|Pressure Rating Compliance||Europe – PED: Module A2, Module B3.1+C2|
|Canada – CRN: Canadian Registration Number|
|Certifications and Approvals||ATEX / IECEx Approvals for Zone 0, 1 (details see page 10)|
|North American Approvals Class I, Div. 1, 2, Gr. A,B,C,D, Zone 0, 1, 2|
|MID custody transfer approval (OIML R117)|
|American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Product Type Approval for use on marine vessels|
|Testing and Inspection||All sensors are hydro tested, calibrated and supplied with a traceable calibration certificate. Customized calibration and testing services are available|
|Project Documentation and QA, Services||Rheonik offers a full set of services for large and complex engineering projects.|
|Typical services offered are, but not limited to:|
|•Certificates of origin and conformity, mill certificates|
|•Data books including WPAR, WQS, NDT, test & quality plans, functional testing, calibration procedures, customized packing, factory acceptance etc.|
|•Painting to project specification|
|•Start up and commissioning services on/offshore|
|Options||Enclosure heating for high temperature applications|
|Cleaning for oxygen service , …|
|For more consult factory|
* At Qₙₒₘ pressure drop across a parallel tube sensor will be approximately 0.5 bar (7 psi) for H₂0. Sensors can be operated at higher flow rates up to Qₘₐₓ but pressure drop will be higher. Typical Minimum Flow Qₘᵢₙ is the recommended lowest flow rate for an accurate measurement. Sensors will measure flow rates lower than Qₘᵢₙ but uncertainty will increase beyond 1 % of rate.
The flow rate specifications above relate to standard pressure, parallel tube, manifold sensor versions. Models with higher pressure ratings have increased wall thickness and will have higher pressure drops.
At Qnom, pressure drop across a parallel tube sensor will be approximately 1-3 bar (15-44 psi) for H20.Sensors can be operated at higher flow rates but pressure drop will be higher. Qmin is the recommended lowest flow rate. Sensors will measure flow rates lower than Qmin, but uncertainty will increase beyond 0.5 % of rate.
The flow specifications above relate to standard pressure, parallel tube, manifold sensor versions. Models with higher pressure ratings have increased wall thickness and will have higher pressure drops.
- Flow Measurement Uncertainty
- Selected Sensors down to ±0.10 % ¹ of rate (Gold Line)
- Standard Sensors down to ±0.15 % ² of rate
- Flow Measurement Repeatability : Down to ±0.05 % of rate
- Temperature Measurement : Better than ±1 °C
- Density Calibration (Liquid)
- Selected Sensors down to ±0.0005 kg/liter (Gold Line)
- Standard Sensors down to ±0.001 kg/liter
Measurement Tube Pressure Ratings
The maximum pressure (pmax) of a sensor is determined by its lowest rated part. The lowest rated part can be either the measurement tube (pmax indicated below), the connection block/manifold (pmax indicated in the mechanical construction section) or the process connection (for pmax see published standards or manufacturer information).
|Material Sensor||50 °C||120 °C||210 °C||350 °C|
|122 °F||248 °F||410 °F||662 °F|
|SS 316Ti (standard)||104 bar||93 bar||80 bar||67 bar|
|1508 psi||1349 psi||1160 psi||972 psi|
|SuperDuplex||258 bar||242 bar||210 bar||n/a|
|Low Pressure ³||3742 psi||3510 psi||3046 psi|
|SuperDuplex||490 bar||430 bar||389 bar||n/a|
|Medium Pressure ³||7107 psi||6237 psi||5642 psi|
Uncertainties and flow measurement turn-down
All uncertainty statements refer to reference conditions – mass flow of water, 18 – 24 °C, 1 – 3 bar in a standard temperature, pressure and material configuration sensor. The sensor can be used to measure gas – uncertainty values for gas equal the liquid value plus 0.3 %. Reference conditions for gas are mass flow of natural gas, 18 – 24 °C, 35 to 100 bar in a standard temperature, pressure and material configuration sensor.
The turn down capability from Qnom of the flow sensor is mainly driven by its zero point stability. At the very low end of the measuring range the uncertainty (u) is dominated by the zero point stability. The zero point stability of a standard sensor is: 0.000036 kg/min (0.000079 lbs/min). Zero stability of a Gold Line sensor is 0.000019 kg/min (0.000042 lbs/min).
For flow Q ≥ zero stability / (calibration uncertainty/100) u = calibration uncertainty
For flow Q < zero stability / (calibration uncertainty/100) u = (zero stability/Q) x 100
Uncertainties from environmental and process conditions
If sensors are not zeroed at operating conditions, minor additional uncertainties can arise from elevated temperatures and pressures: ±0.00308 % of maximum flow per °C and ±0.0208 % of maximum flow per bar.
Process temperature effect on density: additional uncertainty of ±0.000641 g/cm³ per °C difference from calibration temperature with standard density calibration and of ±0.000073 g/cm³ per °C difference from calibration temperature with enhanced density calibration. This effect can be mitigated by a simple field density adjustment at operating conditions.
Process pressure effect on mass flow: The effect of pressure on flow measurement is 0.001 % of rate per bar. Compensation is possible by pressure sensor input (analog input or digital write) or manual value entry into the transmitter.
Process pressure effect on density: The effect of pressure on density measurement is 0.00012 g/cc per bar. Compensation is possible by pressure sensor input (analog input or digital write) or manual value entry into the transmitter.
Kind of Coriolis Mass Flow Meter from RHEONIK
- Small Size Coriolis Mass Flow Sensor
- Ideal for embedded systems and precise small flow applications
- Medium Size Coriolis Mass Flow Sensor
- Large Size Coriolis Mass Flow Sensor
The types of Coriolis Mass Flow Transmitter
- Rheonik RHE16 Coriolis mass flow transmitter Compact Multifunction
- Rheonik RHE15 Profibus DP Module
- Rheonik RHE21 explosion proof field mount Mass Flow Transmitter
- Rheonik RHE 26 Coriolis Mass Flow Transmitter
- Rheonik RHE 27 Coriolis mass flow transmitter
- Rheonik RHE28 Field / Wall Mount Coriolis mass flow transmitter
- Rheonik RHE45 Compact Mount Coriolis Mass Flow Transmitter
- Rheonik RHE42 Coriolis Mass Flow Transmitter
For information Price, stock and other please contact : WMA
- Flow Meter Open Channel Untuk PLTU
- Instalasi Flow meter ultrasonic clamp on untuk air dingin mesin chiller
- Prosedur Instalasi Flow Meter Electromagnetic
- Meteran air Jenis flow meter Ultrasonic
- Flow meter ultrasonic clamp on untuk pipa HDPE
- Flow Meter Ultrasonic Jenis Clamp On Untuk Pipa PVC
- Harga Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
- Perlunya Resetting dan Kalibrasi Flow meter secara berkala